City of Patterson
2018 – 2019
As the city’s representative, Blackburn Consulting provided construction management for the federally-funded Sperry Avenue Improvements project. The project included:
- asphalt concrete removal and replacement where existing pavement had failed,
- an asphalt overlay with pavement fabric,
- pavement striping,
- pedestrian push buttons,
- signal loops, and
- replacement of ADA ramps.
- administration of the construction contract,
- review and response for RFI’s and submittals,
- review and recommendations for approval of progress payments and change orders,
- coordination with the contractor, city, and inspection staff,
- facilitation of progress meetings, and
- Caltrans project documentation.
Blackburn completed services on time and within budget.